Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sent Mail Folder

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sent Mail Folder
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 01:59:12 +0000

Chris,

Yes I am using a tarball of .12. I just tried updating from CVS. I ran the
following commands, from inside my web server directory. It said it updated a
bunch
of files. I still don't see the option.  Did I run the correct commands to
update
from CVS? If so should my version number change, because it still shows .12?
Sorry
if this is a stupid question, first time I have used CVS to update a program.

Thank you,

Ryan

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware
login (just hit enter if prompted for a password)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware
co phpgroupware