Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] feature freeze for .14

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] feature freeze for .14
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:42:50 +0000

I should have mentioned that I made a cvs update 14 hours ago, and tried 2
hours ago.

I should also have mentioned that the problem is when I try to add the missing
lang phrases. It says nothing (no errors) but does nothing (no add).

File permissions should be ok, but I can't check them right now nor can I try
to debug cause I'm at work ...

Except this problem, developer tools is quite useful for the translation part,
thanks for the tool !