Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] admin config

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] admin config
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:25:29 -0600

You could do that if we make a loop to parse into the error string in the template.

Lars Kneschke wrote:

address@hidden schrieb:

I am trying to add a hook that can be used to validate
the input to config.php for each app.  It is working
here now, but I want to see what you think.

The hook file, hook_config_validate.inc.php would be
included before looping through the posted values.  If
a function exists in the hook file with the same name
as the config being checked, it will run, setting the
value of $GLOBALS['config_error'].  The function takes
one argument - the value entered for that config.

Would it be better to use a araray, then to append to the string?

Cu