[Phpgroupware-developers] another one for appsession

From: Miles Lott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] another one for appsession
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 23:40:53 -0600

appsession was always calling decrypt after read even
if there was no data.  At least for me, this was causing
some odd return values to be parsed into my appsession
variables.  This was tested with php 4.1.0 and 4.0.5
(both with mcrypt-2.5.10 and libmcrypt-2.4.18).

Now we check for data first, then decrypt and return
if it is there.

The bogus return from decrypt would parse into array
elements you wanted to retreive from appsession, causing
them to fail if/isset/empty tests.

--

Miles Lott - http://milosch.net
phpGroupWare - http://www.phpgroupware.org