[Phpgroupware-developers] Template work

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 01:58:13 -0800

I have been working on idsociety for the changes to the image loading
stuff, and was going to start some updating work on verdilak but got a
screenshot of what justweb could look like with some work. So Im going
to start working on this over the next week to see what can be done.
Plus the justweb interface offers some interesting challenges to solve
with the dynamic menu on the top and I have been wanting to solve that
for some time.

Anyways, I have included the 2 of the screenshots for you guys to see
and comment on.

JPEG image

JPEG image