Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:15:13 -0600

I run 1600x1200 on the desktop and 1024x786 on the laptop but I run my
browser windows at about 900x700.  why?  because everthing on the net is
"optimized" for 800x600 but well designed sites look better in a larger
window, and I hate full screen.

So the question now is: Is it coded for 1024x768 and anything else will look
crappy, or is it well designed and "usuable" at any resolution but will look
it's best at 1024x786 or more?  The latter is welcomed, the former will
likely not even be used by the "high tech" guys with large hardware and will
only be usefull on an intranet when the admin knows tht every PC will be
1024x768.