Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] save redirects

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] save redirects
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 06:24:47 -0600

Not exactly the same, but:

I have a mod on one machine here to add an 'enforce_ssl'
config.  With this set to true, the user is always redirected
to https://[webserver_url][REQUEST_URI] if HTTPS is not set.
Seems to work pretty well for me.  I wonder if anyone would
want this?  It only takes a few lines of code in functions.inc.php
and in the config.tpl for the admin app.