Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail is in cvs

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail is in cvs
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:25:15 -0800

Doesnt work for me at all.
Also the linux-at-work.de theme causes a ton of errors on my install,
which is on a WindowsXP box, so I switched back to idsociety.

With php 4.0.0 I get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\felamimail\inc\class.bofelamimail.inc.php
on line 40

With PHP3.0.18 I get
Parse error: parse error in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.uifelamimail.inc.php
on line 527

Additionally you forgot to check in your image files as binary, so they
end up causing problems in several browsers

I will try and fix it if I get a chance, but dont want to colide with
your work, so will wait a bit.

Seek3r