[Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail is in cvs

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail is in cvs
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:35:40 +0100

Hello!

I just imported FeLaMiMail into cvs.

It should be useable. I use it every day now. There is still much todo.

I did not touch the way it displays the message body and the way messages
become created.
But the whole "mainscreen" is writen from scratch and the headers are
cached. This speeds up accessing big folders.

It looks best, when using the linux-at-work.de theme. This is also new in
cvs. Use it only if you use IE5/6 or Mozilla 0.9.6. Mozilla 0.9.7 is
unuseable, because it has a bug, and you can send emails.

Cu