Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Introduction and possible plans

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Introduction and possible plans
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 11:23:31 +0200

Hi Shane,

Did you have a look at HEAD?
(you have to check out the api separately from
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=phpgwapi)

There is a lot if improvements to the API - as XSLT-rendering, a
improved ACL, pdf-writing, reading and writing MsExcel-format
(import/export) custom fields, custom drop-in-functions, syncml, it runs
on php 5.2.4 - and more...

There is also some new apps - like:
ged - a document admin system
hrm - human resource management
demo - an clone of notes - but with customizable fields
sms - a port of PlaySMS
property - a faclilities managemenet system

There is a development project that is starting these days (in Norway) -
which Dave (skwashd) is a part of.

The project is focusing on the app 'property' - but there might be some
overlap somewhere along the path where we could pull our resources together.

Regards

Sigurd