Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus BUGS,1.12,1.13

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus BUGS,1.12,1.13
Date: 15 Aug 2002 12:59:13 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> We designed axes to have angels for this cause. The axis itself is the best
> place to define the angle, in fact I'd
> a) don't know how to do it in the Pointer in a clean way

One solution might be to have an AngledAxis which inherit from Axis
and adds a get_angle().

> b) we'd have to duplicate this code for the AxisScroller to work

We currently duplicate the angle code for every axis.

Anyway, we can leave it as it is for now, even so I have this feeling
that it is not right.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927