po4a-dev

Re: [Po4a-dev] Status report of po-debconf

From: Denis Barbier
Subject: Re: [Po4a-dev] Status report of po-debconf
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 01:25:14 +0200

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 01:35:43AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
[...]
> I changed my mind and emailed Joey Hess, but he did not answer yet, and I am
> not sure he will before my ITP.

Good news, he is interested by these scripts, but has some comments
on their implementations.  I will first upload po-debconf into
experimental in order to get feedback from other developers, and will
continue working on conversion of debian-installer templates files.
Finding an agreement with Joey Hess should then be easier, because
I am currently unable without examples to explain some technical choices
he does not like.

doc/po-debconf.pod contains some basic documentation, please read and
improve it if you have time.

Denis