po4a-dev

Re: [Po4a-dev] Status report of po-debconf

From: Denis Barbier
Subject: Re: [Po4a-dev] Status report of po-debconf
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 01:35:43 +0200

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 02:36:58PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
[...]
> > Thanks for your comments, I will continue to improve its interface
> > and send another report later.  But note that it is near to complete,
> > so I will certainly send an ITP next week.
>
> Be sure to CC this list while doing so. Good luck in the hardest path of the
> work (ie, integration into other packages).

I changed my mind and emailed Joey Hess, but he did not answer yet, and I am
not sure he will before my ITP.

See po-debconf in action with debian-installer:
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/debian-installer/l10n/templates/po/
It works pretty well.

Looks like I now have to write some documentation :)

Denis