poke-devel

Re: fix build failure during "make check"

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: fix build failure during "make check"
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:45:24 +0200

Hi Bruno.

    The daily continuous integration build found an issue:

    [...]

    The reason is that libpoke.so has undefined symbols rpl_vasprintf,
rpl_asprintf.
    A library shouldn't have undefined symbols. gl/libpoke/libgnu.la is
supposed to
    define these symbols. This patch fixes it (and another patch the warning
above).
    OK to push?

OK for master, thank you.

    +2020-07-13  Bruno Haible  <bruno@clisp.org>
    +
    +   Fix build failure during "make check".
    +   * bootstrap.conf (libpoke_modules): Add vasprintf-posix.
    +   (ACLOCAL_FLAGS): New variable.
    +   * Makefile.am (ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS): Add -I options for the second and third
    +   gnulib-tool invocation.
    +   * configure.ac: Invoke libpoke_EARLY, gui_EARLY, libpoke_INIT, gui_INIT.

Uoh, we were missing quite a lot of things in the integration of several
gnulibs...