proofreaders

Re: Regarding the Emacs Manual

From: Peter Kaiser
Subject: Re: Regarding the Emacs Manual
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:58:58 -0400

Richard --

We already had the Emacs pretesters read the manual looking for errors
of substance.  What we are mainly looking for now is errors of
spelling, grammar and English usage.

Please generate for me (or ask someone to generate for me) a PostScript version of the entire manual and put it where I can grab it. I want to help and am perfectly capable of editing the entire manual for the quality of English, but I'm away from home and haven't the ability to generate printable copy.

Thanks.

___Pete