protux-devel

[Protux-devel] new stuff implemented

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] new stuff implemented
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 05:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

still coding off-line, there many good improvements
already working I'd like to let you know

I implemented a basic crossfade support. When you
move a clip upond another, you can see the crossfade
interaction between them. Also , when dragging clips
their contents are shown.

Also vertical zoom, add/delete tracks, saving mute +
solo   states, saving track names and song properties
and the
vertical locator are already working. Soon I will be
able to commit everything.

Thanks