protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] new stuff implemented

From: rsff
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] new stuff implemented
Date: 11 May 2003 11:31:10 -0300

hello Everybody,

Well, I'm glad to hear from you guys again. I finally got libmustux to
compile (turns out I was missing a couple packages).

Anyway, I have added some stuff to the manual, and changed some things
on it, because the compilation procedures have changed. however, i did
notice that the CVS source-code is still called mustuxlib. Could we
change that to libmustux ASAP? This way i can make the manual a bit more
acurate about how to download from CVS, and compilation from both the
CVS AND the packages provided on the homepage.

Anyway. I should be commiting soon.
TTYL.
I'll send news a bit later.
Fabio.

PS: Luciano, Will you please tell me when editing sutff becomes stable,
so I can begin adding them to the manual? Thanks!