protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] config failure in cvs

From: Michal Seta
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] config failure in cvs
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:27:11 -0500

Hi again,

A new check out doesn't do it for me.  I even wiped out and started totally
fresh.  libmustux compiles fine and protux kicks with the same error.

there must be a problem with my system... if I only knew where to start
looking...  (other things seem to refuse to compile now, too).

Anyways, I'll keep trying to fix.

Thanks

--
              _