protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] [Fwd: compile error]

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] [Fwd: compile error]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:54:53 +0200

Remon Sijrier wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer.

Pitty Luciano has no internet connection. So development of the application is only done by Luciano at the moment? Hopefully he's online again soon.

So I have to wait to send all the bugs I encounter :).

Well, I used <R> for arming a track, but it doesn't work :(
(I'm using 0.16 by the way)
The help function says: <R SPACE>, does this mean: R and SPACE bar together fast?
I tried it, but also doesn't work.

But if you need some help, I'm willing to do something. I have to learn quite a lot, but it doesn't matter.

Remon

P.S.
After reading this mail again, I noticed: "(previously it was <RT>)", but it's not previously, but now!! The help text is updated to the dev. version I think. It works now with <RT> for me. So it's still the old way of doing it.

With Protux 0.16 you arm a track with <RT> and record with <R>, this changed during the 0.17 (sorry, i thought you used the CVS version).
Will check it again when i'll be at home.

/Martin