pspp-dev

Anticipate Insert Images Finished Fri/Sat

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Anticipate Insert Images Finished Fri/Sat
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:51:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

There is not that much left to do with the chapter except for inserting images a tad bit of tidying up. I've just succesfully inserted my first one, and anticipate that this task will be a bit more timely than I thought since I have a lot of images in the file. Each image file needs to exist in three different formats for texinfo which I believe I can easily do with GIMP.... simple but time consuming. So realistically I would say Fri/Sat/Sun neighbourhood I'll be finished.

Regards

Selma