pspp-dev

Re: need to refresh pspp.pot file?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: need to refresh pspp.pot file?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:35:11 +0100

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 05:13:03PM +0900, address@hidden wrote:
     Dear all,

     Hi, again. This is Tetsuya.

     I found some "msgid"s are missing or incorrect in the master pspp.pot
     file (http://translationproject.org/POT-files/pspp-0.8.1.pot).

     For example,

     #: src/ui/gui/data-editor.ui:54
     msgid "Save _As..."
     msgstr ""

     should have existed. But this is missing.

When I look at the copy at
http://translationproject.org/POT-files/pspp-0.8.1.pot it
is there (near the end, about 4/5 of the way down).

     Also,

     #: src/ui/gui/data-sheet.ui:65
     msgid "Insert Cases"
     msgstr ""

     should be

     #: src/ui/gui/data-sheet.ui:65
     msgid "Insert Case"
     msgstr ""

     I think it is necessary to re-generate pot-file.

Yes.  This was changed recently.

If you want to work with the very latest pspp.pot, you can use the one at
http://benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest/pspp.pot

(but if you do, the TP robot will probably reject your translations until
the latest gets pushed to TP).

Thanks for the feedback.

J'

--