pspp-users

Re: configure can't find libraries

From: Jim Orr
Subject: Re: configure can't find libraries
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:35:08 -0700

I ran into this, and Ben gave me some flags to add to configure which helped with GSL being installed at /usr/local/lib.  Sounds like you may have tried something similar, but give this a shot.

Here you go, you will need appropriate adjustments for your environment.

./configure LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib' CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include'

And of course add any other flags, like "--without-libplot" as needed.

Jim