pspp-users

Frequency Tabulations

From: Oscar López G - H
Subject: Frequency Tabulations
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:35:55 -0500

Hi. I just knew (by finding it with google search for statistical packages) and download today the PSPP. I found it great, and I want to congratulate the developers. But if I could make a suggestion, I will say: Program would be more usefull for multiple kind of users, and more competitive, if you could construct a crosstabulation with frecuencies (Sum, Average, Max, Min, Var, Mode, etc), not only with descriptives.

Would it be very difficult to add this feature to the program?

Thanks and congratulations for the developers.

Oscar L.