pspp-users

Re: pspp: error while writing to output stream error

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: pspp: error while writing to output stream error
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:21:20 -0600

I also tried saving to a directory with embedded spaces (which has been
an issue in the past) and that did *not* trigger this error.

But I *was* able to trigger this error when I tried to replace an
existing PDF file that was open in my PDF reader software. I exported to
test.pdf, then opened test.pdf, then (which it was open) tried to export
to that name in that folder again. I got the same error.

-Alan