pspp-users

AW: no more PSPP for Windows?

From: Quandt, Markus
Subject: AW: no more PSPP for Windows?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:35:22 +0000

John, thanks a lot for the detailed response, this is appreciated. I appreciate
even more the work put into PSPP, and didn't intend to criticize the state of
things, nor the decision not to invest more time into maintaining the Windows
builds. I was just asking because I don't have the skills to easily do the
build myself.

If it were a practical option for me, I would indeed have switched to a Linux
platform long ago, but as these things go, my employer only supports Windows
clients...

Cheers, M.

PS: If anyone with the right skill set finds this exchange motivating to look
into becoming the new maintainer for the Windows PSPP binaries business: be
assured of my gratitude 😊.