qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update

From: Jernej Simončič
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:20:59 +0200

On Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 18:27:10, address@hidden wrote:

> I downloaded the libraries and devel files from the link Jernej Simoncic
> recommended.  It does seem to be a main win gtk distrib location.  (As
> somebody pointed out, actually building gtk etc. under Mingw is a pita.  I
> haven't tried, but judging from all the stuff that would be needed to build
> it, I suspect that's true.)

> The unzip into the proper mingw directory structure.

Did you unzip to /mingw or to /? If the latter, you'll probably have
problems, since MSys expects that the executables in /bin use the MSys
runtime, and it won't pass the command-line parameters properly.

> I get the same error regardless whether I'm using the recommended version or
> the bleeding edge version.

Just adjust your CFLAGS to contain -mms-bitfields before configuring Qemu.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

No matter what goes wrong, it will probably look right.
       -- Scott's First Law