qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SMP support

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SMP support
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:46:34 +0700

Dear Fabrice...

> I just commited the code to emulate SMP targets. As an example, I
> added support for x86 PCs with up to 8 CPUs (option -smp).

Gooshhh, finally you made it....thanks a lot! I don't need 8 CPUs
anyway, 2 is fine for me, but hey....surplus is always welcome :)

Testing is on the way ASAP........ If only gdbstub is mature enough too,
this will make Qemu as my ideal OS debugging platform. So far, I rely
on kdb/kgdb because gdbstub on qemu behaves incorrectly and I don't
know how to fix it yet

regards

Mulyadi