qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] -kernel-kqemu Bug? Win2k reboots

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] -kernel-kqemu Bug? Win2k reboots
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:20:17 +0400

address@hidden wrote:
Hi all!

I asked this already in user forum, with no replies :((

I have constantly win2k reboots when using -kernel-kqemu. No bluescreen, just
reboot after a few seconds, for example when using PartyPoker software...

Without -kernel-kqemu, it works fine. I expected win2k to work with this option.

Is it a known problem?

How much ram are you allocating the guest?
What is your host kernel version?
What is your qemu version?
What is your kqemu version?
How much ram does your host have?
What command line options are you using for kqemu?
Anything else you can tell us about your setup?

Brad