qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] IO thread in SVN

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] IO thread in SVN
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:06:16 -0500

Hi,

I've committed Marcelo's IO thread patch series. The IO thread is disabled by default and I've done a fair bit of testing to validate that it doesn't regress when disabled. I'm only able to do a small amount of Windows testing (the current build SEGVs in Wine) but it looks to be okay on Windows too.

I'd eventually like to get to the point where we enable the IO thread by default but we have some work to do to get there.

If you experience any kind of slow downs or freezes, please let me know. I'd recommend starting bisects before the IO thread.

--
Regards,

Anthony Liguori