qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel]question:arm's mutli-core emulator

From: m9807418
Subject: [Qemu-devel]question:arm's mutli-core emulator
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:50:41 +0800 (CST)

Your answer is let me to see the file (realview.c),but i use the arm's kernel
is Versatile.
At qemu/hw/versatilepb.c          the file i ever change some code

static QEMUMachine versatilepb_machine = {
    .name = "versatilepb",
    .desc = "ARM Versatile/PB (ARM926EJ-S)",
    .init = vpb_init,
    .use_scsi = 1,
+   .max_cpus = 2,              ------------->i  change this
};

When i change the code,and exec qemu-system-arm -smp 2
It doesn't have the message ""Number of SMP cpus requested (2), exceeds max
cpus supported by machine `Versatile' (1) "
I feel i am success,but i use the qemu shell and key info cpus to see the cpu
numbers
It only have one cpu,i am not success.
where is wrong?

thank you