qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Networking Documentation

From: David Borman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Networking Documentation
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 10:47:15 +0200

Hi,

I just want to introduce myseld. Iam David from Germany and hope i can ask some development specific questions and this is the right place.What is my best starting point getting familar with the networking code and is there any useful, technicall documentation out there?

Iam espacially interrested in how QEMU handles/routes the incoming networktraffic (from reaching physically the hosts ethernetc card, forwarded into quemu networking and delegation to one of the running Guests OS Instances.

Cheers,
David