qemu-devel

Re: qemu/powernv: coreboot support?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: qemu/powernv: coreboot support?
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 20:48:29 +0100

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 20:24, Marty E. Plummer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Turns out the 'not text' warning came from lists.sr.ht, I wonder why
> that mailed me.

It's just an individual subscribed address that complains,
not the qemu mailing list itself.

Philippe, did you say it was you that had subscribed
a lists.sr.ht address ? Could you configure it not
to complain to individual list senders? Failing that,
would it be too annoying to unsubscribe it? At the moment
it mostly seems to confuse people.

The other alternative here is I could turn back on the
qemu-devel list facility that turns HTML emails into plain
text. I sort of didn't want to do that, though, as editing
emails means we end up with from-header mangling if the
sender has a strict dmarc/dkim setup...

thanks
-- PMM