qemu-devel

Re: New Hardware model emulation

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: New Hardware model emulation
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 17:36:04 +0000

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 05:27:44PM +0530, Priyamvad Acharya wrote:
> I have created a virtual device in Qemu.
> Now I want to run Qemu with the virtual device,so how to do it ?

Hi,
It's unclear what you mean.  Please provide a bit more background on
what you are trying to accomplish.

For example, are you trying to run a VM and need help with QEMU
command-line parameters to configure devices?  Or are you writing code
to emulate a custom device (please include a link to the code)?

Stefan