qemu-devel

Re: New Hardware model emulation

From: Priyamvad Acharya
Subject: Re: New Hardware model emulation
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 18:23:03 +0530

>. Using git-log(1) can be helpful because it shows how new devices were introduced.

What is git-log(1) ?
How to use git-log(1) in Qemu?

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 18:15, Priyamvad Acharya <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Stefan for explaining the method.
After following above method when I run below command to compile my custom device in Qemu source code , I get the output on terminal which is attached in a file for your reference.

Command:- make -j8 -C build

Most of the lines in attached file indicate that error might be due to helper.c file.

How to resolve it?

My qemu version:4.2.50

Thanks,
Priyamvad Acharya