qemu-devel

Picture missing in About dialog on cocoa ui

From: Programmingkid
Subject: Picture missing in About dialog on cocoa ui
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 13:00:38 -0400

Hello, now that the code to add the icon to QEMU has been restored for Mac OS,
I think it is time to revert patch e31746ecf8dd2f25f687c94ac14016a3ba5debfc.
This patch was made to fix the missing icon in the About dialog but it doesn't
seem to work any more. I do not see a picture in the About dialog on Mac OS
11.1. The easiest fix for this issue is to revert the mentioned patch. When I
ran
'git revert e31746ecf8dd2f25f687c94ac14016a3ba5debfc' the picture in the About
dialog appeared again.