qemu-devel

Looking for two missing files used in the `emu-master-dev` branch in the

From: Ammar Mohammed
Subject: Looking for two missing files used in the `emu-master-dev` branch in the repo.
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 09:33:05 +0200

Hi!

I'm building qemu which depends on ShaderTranslator.h and ShaderTranslator.cpp. There is a shell script, build-ANGLE.sh, supposed to copy them from angle/src/libShaderTranslator to where they are needed. But src/libShaderTranslator is not in angle root dir. Why? Is there a way to get ShaderTranslator.h and ShaderTranslator.cpp? Plz, help me out

I informed ANGLE maintainers too here but they said I should inform you!
And informed qemu maintainers too [here]( https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/issues/562) but there is no use. Plz, let me know the right way to post the issue or how to find the files.
Thanks in advance.