qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 00/11] QEMU changes for 2021-03-02

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [PULL 00/11] QEMU changes for 2021-03-02
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 22:20:46 +0100

On 3/4/22 20:30, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
Interesting. I wonder whether that detection is specifically related
to the fuzzing, or whether it is something we would have seen merely
by building with 'asan' and running 'make check' as normal.

IIUC, the oss-fuzz job we run in GitLab CI is mostly just a sanity
check and the real fuzzing work takes place in Google's fuzz service.

If the intermittent leak is indeed a leak, it's not related to fuzzing and it would be found with with asan.

OTOH, if the intermittent leak is not a leak, it probably would be flaky even with just asan.

Paolo