qemu-devel

Future of libslirp in QEMU

From: Anders Pitman
Subject: Future of libslirp in QEMU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:08:26 -0600

I noticed in the 7.0 changelog that libslirp might be removed as a submodule in the future. Since user networking is very important for my project, I'm wondering if this is simply an implementation detail, or if there are plans to eventually remove slirp support entirely from QEMU (which would be bad for me)?

Is there somewhere I can read the discussion about this? I searched the mailing list archives but didn't see anything obvious.