[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH 3/4] dt-bindings: riscv: add new riscv,isa strings for emulat
Re: [PATCH 3/4] dt-bindings: riscv: add new riscv,isa strings for emulators
Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:16:32 +0200
On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 09:05:22PM +0100, Conor Dooley wrote:
> From: Conor Dooley <email@example.com>
> The QEMU virt and spike machines currently export a riscv,isa string of
> While the RISC-V foundation has been ratifying a bunch of extenstions
> etc, the kernel has remained relatively static with what hardware is
> supported - but the same is not true of QEMU. Using the virt machine
> and running dt-validate on the dumped dtb fails, partly due to the
> unexpected isa string.
> Rather than enumerate the many many possbilities, change the pattern
> to a regex, with the following assumptions:
> - the single letter order is fixed & we don't care about things that
> can't even do "ima"
> - the standard multi letter extensions are all in a "_z<foo>" format
> where the first letter of <foo> is a valid single letter extension
> - _s & _h are used for supervisor and hyper visor extensions.
> - after the first two chars, a standard multi letter extension name
> could be an english word (ifencei anyone?) so it's not worth
> restricting the charset
> - vendor ISA extensions begind with _x and have no charset restrictions
> - we don't care about an e extension from an OS pov
> - that attempting to validate the contents of the multiletter extensions
> with dt-validate beyond the formatting is a futile, massively verbose
> or unwieldy exercise at best.
> - ima are required
> The following limitations also apply:
> - multi letter extension ordering is not enforced. dt-schema does not
> appear to allow for named match groups, so the resulting regex would
> be even more of a headache.
> - ditto for the numbered extensions.
> Finally, add me as a maintainer of the binding so that when it breaks
> in the future, I can be held responsible!
> Reported-by: Rob Herring <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Signed-off-by: Conor Dooley <email@example.com>
> Palmer, feel free to drop the maintainer addition. I just mostly want
> to clean up my own mess on this when they decide to ratify more
> extensions & this comes back up again.
> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml | 5 ++---
> 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
> diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml
> index 873dd12f6e89..c0e0bc5dce04 100644
> --- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml
> +++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/riscv/cpus.yaml
> @@ -9,6 +9,7 @@ title: RISC-V bindings for 'cpus' DT nodes
> - Paul Walmsley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> - Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com>
> + - Conor Dooley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> description: |
> This document uses some terminology common to the RISC-V community
> @@ -79,9 +80,7 @@ properties:
> insensitive, letters in the riscv,isa string must be all
> lowercase to simplify parsing.
> $ref: "/schemas/types.yaml#/definitions/string"
> - enum:
> - - rv64imac
> - - rv64imafdc
> + pattern:
> # RISC-V requires 'timebase-frequency' in /cpus, so disallow it here
> timebase-frequency: false
I'd say "looks good to me", but it's a regex, so "good" is a strong word.
Instead, here's a [somewhat tentative]
Reviewed-by: Andrew Jones <email@example.com>
- [PATCH 0/4] Fix dt-validate issues on qemu dtbdumps due to dt-bindings, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- [PATCH 1/4] dt-bindings: timer: sifive, clint: add legacy riscv compatible, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- [PATCH 2/4] dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: sifive, plic: add legacy riscv compatible, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- [PATCH 3/4] dt-bindings: riscv: add new riscv, isa strings for emulators, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- Re: [PATCH 3/4] dt-bindings: riscv: add new riscv,isa strings for emulators,
Andrew Jones <=
- [NOT-A-PATCH 4/4] dt-bindings: riscv: isa string bonus content, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- [PATCH v2 0/4] Fix dt-validate issues on qemu dtbdumps due to dt-bindings, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- [PATCH v2 1/4] dt-bindings: timer: sifive, clint: add legacy riscv compatible, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- [PATCH v2 1/4] hw/riscv: virt: fix uart node name, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17
- Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix dt-validate issues on qemu dtbdumps due to dt-bindings, Conor Dooley, 2022/08/17