qemu-stable

Re: [Qemu-stable] Merging xen fixes and other fixes for 1.3.1

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: Re: [Qemu-stable] Merging xen fixes and other fixes for 1.3.1
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:56:04 +0400

19.01.2013 19:19, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> I see that is started merging for qemu 1.3.1, if is this the actual 1.3
> stable branch (https://github.com/mdroth/qemu/commits/stable-1.3-staging)
> probably is good add also other fixes.
> My last test build was based on this:
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=qemu-upstream-unstable.git;a=summary
> This repository have 1.3.0 including xen bug fixes, done some tests on
> wheezy, precise and windows 7 domUs without see regressions.
> Probably is good includes also these or parts of these, for example:
> xen_disk: fix memory leak
> xen: fix trivial PCI passthrough MSI-X bug
> Fix compile errors when enabling Xen debug logging.

When I suggested you to write to -stable, I really mean to forward
the PATCHES you think are worth to have in -stable.  Maybe you can
at least mention all the commit IDs you think are good, not give
just a few examples?

Should whole qemu-upstream-unstable.git be included in 1.3-stable?

Confused....

Thanks,

/mjt