radiusplugin-devel

Re: [Radiusplugin-devel] Acct-Input-Octets and Acct-Output-Octets always

From: vistb
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-devel] Acct-Input-Octets and Acct-Output-Octets always 0 in Interim-Update
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 01:03:42 +0800

I find and solve the problem, it turns out that radiusplugin always
use common name as part of the StatusFileKey, but openvpn uses the
username as part of the StatusFileKey when you specified
username-as-common-name, you need to modify the last few line in
raiusplugin.cpp and change the call getCommonname() to getUsername()
when invoking setStatusFileKey().