radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] help with VSA script

From: William Cooley
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] help with VSA script
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:51:08 -0400

I'm interested in creating a vsa script that adds a custom iptables rule
when a user connects and removes it when the user disconnects.

I looked at the sample perl script and am wondering how to setup a custom
vendor and attribute.
Can I just add it to my freeradius mysql dictionary or does it have to be
added to the dictionary file in the plugin source folder and added with the
vsahelper script? Do I have to recompile the plugin once I've added the
attribute?

-William