radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] help with VSA script

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] help with VSA script
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:19:47 +0100

Sorry I was only partially right:

1) If your attribute is a string, you don't have to do anything. Every unknown
attribute is passed to the vsascript as a string.

2) If not:
a) Update the dictionary file radiusplugin_2c/RadiusClass/utilities/dictionary
, this file should be equal to the dictionary file of the radius server.
b) Run vsahelper.pl in the current directory.
c) Copy vsa.h to radiusplugin_2c/RadiusClass/
d) Replace the old if statement in radiusplugin_2c/UserAuth.cpp with new one
in radiusplugin_2c/RadiusClass/utilities/vsa_if_statements.txt.
e) Recompile the plugin.

Ralf