Re: [RP] Errors

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] Errors
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:04:53 +0200

Sorry, just realized I only sent this to Ryan earlier today.

* On Tue Aug 21, Ryan Yeske wrote:
> Jesper Holmberg <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I'm getting these a lot while running RP:
> >
> > ratpoison: ERROR: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)!
>
> Can you describe the exact sequence of events that leads to that
> error?

Yes, sorry. That must have been the worst bug report ever made. Well,
what I do is I sit at a Solaris box, connecting to my Linux box through
SSH, and then run RP on it, with X forwarding to the Solaris box.
Practically every new window coming up provokes the error above.

I realize this might well have to with something fishy on the Solaris
box. Isn't it cool with RP on Solaris, though?

Jesper