Re: [RP] nested keymaps

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] nested keymaps
Date: Wed Sep 3 06:39:12 2003

Quoth address@hidden on or about Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:39:34 -0300:

> You can turn on mouse emulation in the numeric keyboard
> simply pressing CTRL+SHIFT+NUM LOCK. Then you navigate
> through the arrows in the numeric keyboard, and 5 is the
-*-snip-*-

Actually this made the rounds on ratpoison-devel a couple of months
ago.

Look at keysymdef.h (on debian under /usr/X11R6/include/X11).  From
0xFE76 are the keysyms for mouse emulation, which you can of course
remap with xmodmap (see man page).

(BTW, it doesn't work too well with xinerama :-( )

HTH, HAND
 -trent

--
 It must be too little caffeine in my bloodstream. -- scorpios
 ITYM "too much blood in my caffeine stream". HTH. HAND. -- Art