Re: [RP] cut and paste

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] cut and paste
Date: Wed Sep 3 20:01:06 2003

 Actually, there's an option in emacs somewhere: whether to share kill
 ring with the X host or not.  I'd thought it was OFF by default.

Presumably the option is not available in a terminal-bound Emacs, more's
the pity.

 Copying text from dillo (a $BROWSER) tends to break quickly.

Probably Lynx won't make it break!  What about Mozilla?  I'd think that
simple strings (no graphics) would always be ok, but I am now prepared
to be disappointed.

Joe