Re: [RP] ratpoison w/ mac

From: Mark Eichin
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison w/ mac
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:24:16 -0400

I mostly stopped using it a couple of years back, I'd suggest
google(mac virtual desktop) as a starting point.  (At the time there
was *nothing* that could switch screens as fast as ratpoison, but that
was a platform wide problem; allegedly that's helped significantly by
modern hardware...)

If you really like the ratpoison mode of operation, you should
seriously consider not buying a Mac in the first place... or at least
play with one for long enough to get a feel for the interaction model
that you're pretty much stuck with.