Re: [RP] Re:-> [OT] mechanical keyboard guide

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: Re: [RP] Re:-> [OT] mechanical keyboard guide
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:29:16 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 05:34:11PM +0200, Ingo Krabbe wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 11:31:43AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> > > d'accord. This article is very usefull, and informative.  Maybe we
> > > should forward it also to #vimperator and #screen users.

> >   Man, I guess I'm just a stereotype: vimperator, screen, ratpoison,
> > Model-M user.

And he uses hashtags outside microblogging. ;-)

Anyway, despite being an Emacs guy, that still sounds very familiar:
conkeror, screen, ratpoison, and a programmable and (citing my
parents) "noisy" Cherry G80-2100 from 1996. :-)

I'd add also stuff like ssh, zsh, mutt, etc.

> And I thought I was special.

You are. We all are. ;-)

> Hehe, yes, I assume there are much of us out there.

There are. :-)

> Maybe once we can rule the world ;)

I think, in the meanwhile the tiling window manager fan group grew
quite big within the Linux and Unix users. And they usually also
prefer keyboard-focused programes (web browsers, chat clients, mail
clients, the commandline in general, etc.) and good keyboards anyway,
so this combination is not so uncommon, especially not on mailing
lists like this. :-)

                Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | address@hidden  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | address@hidden (Mail+Jabber)