[RP] swap command fix and hello !

From: quentin . carbonneaux
Subject: [RP] swap command fix and hello !
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:30:51 +0200

First of all, hello !

I've just subscribed to this mailing list. I am a heavy user of
ratpoison and I can't deal with any other buggy fatty window manager.
Ratpoison is good software, very good software.

A few months ago I discovered with a great pain one bug in the swap
function. It seemed that swapping to windows (C-t x) was buggy when
several screens were involved in the swap.

I tried to fix this and discovered that HAVE_GETLINE is used in the
code but not managed in configure.in.

You will find two patches in attachement fixing these issues !

I hope you will enjoy my stuff.

`split.diff' must bu used to patch `split.c';
`configure.diff' must be used to patch `configure.in'.

--
Quentin Carbonneaux