Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Can I backup to local AND remote in one operati

From: Dave Kelly
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Can I backup to local AND remote in one operation?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:05:46 -0500

OK...one other quick thought...what if I were to run the local rdiff-backup
to, say /backup on a local machine, and then at some later point every night,
rsync /backup to a remote server?  Sort of the same purpose, but I guess the
real question is can I mirror an rdiff backed up directory and still have
rdiff-backup read it correctly if I need to restore from the mirror?

-D